Make your location a revenue generating “go-to” destination
for your SUP specific - ever increasingly popular market.
SUP ERGO - GYM/RETAIL MODEL CASE STUDY
Benefits for gyms, gym owners and sport specific retail outlets.
- Attracts sport specific fee paying members to a participating gym or location thereby increasing gym membership/revenue.
- Novelty value of our Ergometers will create a more participatory and motivated clientele.
- The “unique” brand-ability of the participating gym will be promoted.
- The high re-sale value of our Ergometers means that the risk of investment capital is very low- most Ergometer even after one full year of use – can be resold for just $ 250 -$ 300 less per machine than original purchase value.
- The benefits of a far more “rounded” and balanced workout for participants- our Ergometers have a more core formatted exercise profile.
- Incorporating strength, fitness and cardio workouts in one exercise.
- Allows for just one instructor to coach up to 20 x people at any one time in a controlled hands-on, captive environment. Mirrors allowing for technique coaching opportunities.
- Interactive projected software can be displayed on a facing wall for a truly interactive experience.
- Revenue generating programs that can add to the overall viability of a any gym or retail location giving clients a “go-to” destination when paddling is not possible on the water, either due to cold or hot climatic conditions, time constraints on constraints of limited daylight.
- Own-to-lease SUP Ergometer purchase plans.
- Create the “Buzz” in your location, and offer differentiation between your location and others.