SwimFast Ergometer should be considered as a supplement and an enhancement to water-work.
SwimFast is engineered to compliment your water time – to maximize strength, reduce swim times and maximize your time in the water.
So what can SwimFast offer the competitive or fitness swimmer that water-work cannot?
SwimFast's variable resistance settings, reactive swim bench and silky smooth, delay proof catch offers the athlete:
- Specific swim-action strength building at both higher and lower resistance levels than water-work alone can provide.
- Conditioning training at both higher and lower than water-work frequency / stroke rates.
- Opportunity to train when time is limited or darkness is a limiting factor.
- Guaranteed equal resistance on each side, ensuring a symmetrical balanced workout.
- The ability to isolate torso and upper body work, leading to specific strength and endurance gains.
- Computer monitoring of performance, speed, stroke rate and work output.
- Technique refinement and enhancement, together with the option to use the Halo Swim System to ensure correct technique replication and improvement.